The TLC team wants to assure every parent and student during this time of uncertainty they can count on us to be proactive and maintain a healthy and safe environment. It’s not only our responsibility to implement the best practices for our children, but it is our goal to always practice what is best for our families. Each day we promise to take care of a parent’s most precious jewel is a day we promise to be a blanket of security for the whole family! Here are some precautionary steps we will be taking:
- All adults when in the presence of children will be required to wear a mask.
- Thermal checks will be taken when each person enters the building and then again when entering the classroom.
- Handwashing will be required every hour.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for both the adults and children. Alcohol free sanitizer will be provided for children.
- Kitchen staff will follow proper food handling guidelines and ensure cleanliness of the environment and all surfaces. For more details on these specific procedures view: Coronavirus (COVID-19)Information for Food Handlers.
We will continue to read and consider any updates provided by Gov. Bill Lee and on the Tennessee Department of Human Services website.
For more information and further updates on the Tennessee guidelines for childcare providers please visit: Guidance for Childcare Providers